• communicating/monitoring individual board-member responsibilities as they
pertain to long-term goals;
• identifying areas for improvement (rules, website, scheduling, procurement, etc.)
and helping to develop a plan of execution;
• fostering relationships with organizations within the greater soccer community
(e.g. those who may have fields we can use, partners for special events, etc.);
• documenting/updating proper protocol for various processes (“reference
• encouraging active participation and volunteerism by Casa members.
Slice and dice all the data we have and keep track of all of our activities. Was there a major milestone we should acknowledge? Some interesting factoid to be shared? With over 500 games now played per year there's lots to sort through so if you're a numbers person this job is for you! This is a non-officer position.
Help us preserve the many great Casa moments that occur each week by capturing footage to upload to our website. If you have a keen eye and a ready camera we're ready to have you on board. This is a non-officer position.
Are you a wiz with computers? Do the words vector and pantone mean anything to you? If the answer is yes and you want to flex your creative muscles then you've come to the right place. We're in need of someone to help take our website to the next level and participate in the design of everything from field banners to merchandise. Even if you don't have a lot of time to spare we can use every bit of assistance. This is a non-officer position.